Thursday, May 17, 2007

no title just stuff

Ok, I can finally say it out loud. I was dumped! and it was done so smoothly too. At this writing, I am looking for something to occupy my mind.
I thought I met Mr. Right, instead he was Mr. Unable To Tell the Truth and Commit. Well, it didn't go with my first name anyway. (smile)

Imani introduced me to a page about a new movie coming out in the winter called "the Golden Compass". I won't bore you with a long description, but I took an online test to find out who my daemon was. (they're always your opposite genders and embody your personal characteristics).

Anyway, my guy's name is Nithreus. He's a tiger. Why don't people see me as that in real life, hmmm?
< src="http://www.goldencompassmovie.com/images/spacer.gif" width="35" height="1" border="0" alt="/">

No comments: