Sunday, January 09, 2005

This weekend has been wild!

This has been an absolutely wild weekend. Friday morning before I left for work, I received a phone call from my buddy Aleisha letting me know that she had gone into labor.
So I rush over there and we drive to the hospital. She was actually in labor at 35 weeks into her pregnancy. I spent all day at the hospital Friday; Saturday I went to new member classes, then to the hospital, Sunday was church, Sunday school, Greensboro to take my daughter back to school. Lisa didn't want me to come to the hospital because I am her coach and she wants me fresh for the event.
But she's had a lot of company this week: Nilsa, Natalie, Pam, Allyson, her stepson and his mother, Uncle Larry, Jim and a whole cast of characters.
I hope little Christina Dorothy is born soon and in the best of health.
On another note, I made a potential friend at new members' class in church on Saturday. She just called me and we had a nice conversation. I hope I helped her, I know she inspired me.
I'm very tired and Monday's are hardest for me. Goodnite all.

No comments: